Time & Location
Sep 18, 2022, 7:00 AM MDT – Sep 25, 2022, 11:00 PM MDT
Location is TBD
About the event
Risk. Romance. Transformation.
In the South of France in a tiny village along the sea sits a castle that overlooks the Bay of Cannes. Water laps up against the stone and rock of this inspired structure. This is a place where art is born, the wings of creation take flight, and the illuminated light of our dreams is eternal. Château de La Napoule is experienced today as the aspiration of impassioned and gifted sculptor, Henry Clews. He and the love of his life, Marie, gave up all that was familiar and left America to design a new life in France. A life more befitting to their dreams. Erected from the stories, soil, and dust of 14th-century Roman ruins, hands of risk and hope formed the vision of a new life, a more authentic living experience, a different way. Henry and Marie created a world of art and love that casts a light into the future for all of us to appreciate, celebrate, and enjoy. Between two world wars and the rubble of history, this love story was born. This is what transformation looks like. Come and celebrate yoga, meditation, food, art, history, and life on this gorgeous land by the water.DETAILS
- Mandelieu-la-Napoule, France
- September 18-25th, 2022
- Starting rate is $2700 per person for double occupancy
- Price for single occupancy available upon request
- Daily Meditation & Yoga
- Daily Breakfast
- Four Dinners
- Three Lunches
- Room with Private Bath
- Excursions - Art and history tour of Château de La Napoule, Walking Food Tour in Nice, Day trip to Antibes for lunch and a visa to the Picasso museums, boat trip to St. Tropez, sunset hikes, exploring French cuisine and culture, and more . . .
- Plane fare (the nearest major airport is Nice)
- Transport between La Napoule and the airport
- $500 non-refundable deposit per person unless government-mandated Covid restrictions and complications prohibit travel and/or retreat dates have to be changed.